African Island Fabric Food Covers (set of 3)FCSET3_Island
Brighten up your kitchen or dinner table with this eco-friendly selection of 3 food covers. The answer to eliminating plastic wrap in your home.
Our handmade covers are locally manufactured in vibrant colors and designs, from 100% African cotton prints. The 100% cotton fabric allows for air and steam to escape.
These covers are a great alternative to film wrap and can be used to keep food fresh and keep bugs and flies away. They're pretty enough to be used at any dinner table or at an outdoor barbeque or picnic.
- Sold as a pack of 3
- Print on covers may vary
- All fabrics have been pre-shrunk and are machine washable. Bright colors may run, so wash separately.
- Covers are hand-stitched and finished with elastic on the edges to ensure a snug fit around various container sizes.
- Dip (S): Small but versatile. Can fit bowl size up to 6".
- Snack (M): Perfect for in-between sizes. Can fit bowl size up to 8"
- Salad (L): Can fit bowl size up to 11".
These covers are handmade in Cape Town, South Africa
Prints on covers vary.